• My Girl Masabata Molaoa

    I lived in the same block as her in Hennenman, my hometown.
    She was one of a kind I tell you.

    That kind of girl we on our block defined beauty by.
    she turned heads. She made every guy in my 
    crew feel they could speak better poetry than Shakespeare.
    And yes, I had the privilege to befriend her.

    She is very sensitive and more on the cautious side, or 
    at least she was then. So in case you wondering if
    I did try my luck, the answer is hell yes.
    But the only thing she picked up from me is that I have 
    a sweet mouth and therefore she couldn't tell whether
    what I uttered was real or not. So she couldn't
    trust me and that was fair enough for me.
    And that's how Masta, as we call her, and myself became 
    friends.

               
    That's when I learnt, she has the sweetest heart. She just likes
    hearing me go on about my love life.
    And I on the other hand, just being in her presence
    was enough for me since I couldn't get any more
    than friendship.

                 
    So I made this drawing of her out of remembrance of our 
    friendship and to show the world the beauty
    my hometown has. Carefully picked the color of the background
    and the butterfly to express her femininity. 

    Making this drawing was just joy, 'specially after the reaction I
    got from her after she saw it for the first time.



    Hey Masta, hope you're well:)



  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

    Powered by Blogger.

    Text Widget

    Sample Text

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    My Blog List

    Translate

    Theme Support

    Contact

    Definition List

    Recent Posts

    ADDRESS

    4759, NY 10011 Abia Martin Drive, Huston

    EMAIL

    contact-support@mail.com
    another@mail.com

    TELEPHONE

    +201 478 9800
    +501 478 9800

    MOBILE

    0177 7536213 44,
    017 775362 13